Make Your Booth More Inviting With Trade Show Graphics In Carrollton, TX
Carrollton is hosting a number of exciting trade shows this year, and if you’re looking to make the most of these B2B sales opportunities, trade show graphics are a must.
Read on to learn a few ways trade show graphics make your booth more inviting and boost B2B sales, without breaking the budget, or call (972)-428-3200 to get a free quote on custom trade show graphics straight away.
1. Trade Show Graphics Reduce Spatial Crowding
In one study, titled “Impacts of Store Crowding on Shopping Behavior and Store Image,” researchers Lee et al. (2011) analyzed survey responses from 532 participants to highlight the sales impacts of spatial crowding (e.g. aisle size, floor layout designs, and ceiling height) and human crowding (i.e. the number of people buzzing around your booth).
Here’s what they found:
- Spatial crowding is bad for business, negatively affecting a wide range of behavioral outcomes, including time spent in the store, impulse buying, and aisle table buying. Spatial crowding was also associated with reduced customer satisfaction and lower store image.
- In contrast, human crowding is a good thing, with survey respondents associating busy booths and retail store spaces with high quality products, valuable sales, and positive store image. Crowded trade show booths also received higher scores for customer satisfaction, store atmosphere, impulse buying rates, and total time spent in the store.
If you’re looking to attract more visitors to your booth, without eating up valuable floor space, trade show graphics are a fantastic (and cost-effective) option. Our trade show graphics team can help you create eye-catching designs in any shape or size that can be mounted on walls, floors, ceilings, and windows, so you can draw crowds without ever having to worry about spatial clutter and congestion.
2. Trade Show Graphics Create Intrigue And Tee Up Salespeople
Trade show graphics are not meant to tell visitors all there is to know about your products and services; instead, they’re more like tasty appetizers that get visitors hungry for the main course. Using eye-catching images and short, lively copy, trade show graphics pique interest and tee your salespeople up for conversions.
3. Trade Show Graphics Save The Budget For Booth Attractions
Trade show graphics are one of the most cost-effective exhibition signs on the market, allowing owners to deck out their display areas with eye-catching branded messages and exciting promotional information, while preserving plenty of the budget for promotional swag, giveaways, and live demos.
Get A Free Quote On Custom Trade Show Graphics In Carrollton, TX
To book a free consultation with our trade show graphic experts, you can:
- Call (972)-428-3200
- Fill out our quick-and-easy contact form to request a callback at your convenience
- Email email@example.com
Lee, S. Y., Kim, J. O., & Li, J. G. (2011). Impacts of store crowding on shopping behavior and store image. Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering, 10(1), 133-140.Back