The Economic Value Of Vinyl Fleet Rebranding
What is fleet rebranding, and how can it help your business?
Today’s post highlights the economic value of fleet rebranding with custom vinyl wraps and graphics. Read on for research highlights or call 972-428-3200 to speak with a fleet rebranding expert straight away.
What Is Fleet Rebranding?
Fleet rebranding is a popular marketing strategy wherein company vehicles are fully or partially wrapped in vinyl coverings that showcase the brand’s logo, colors, contact details, and value propositions.
Beyond that basic definition, fleet rebranding is really whatever you want it to be. Vehicle wraps and graphics come in all shapes, sizes, cuts, and colors, and our Carrollton design team can bring any vision to life. Being endlessly customizable, fleet wraps and graphics are used across multiple industries by businesses big and small, and consumers are increasingly expecting a mobile marketing presence from established brands.
If you want to increase your audience in highly targeted ways, generate thousands of impressions every week, and keep up with the competition—all without breaking the bank—fleet rebranding is worth looking into. Call 972-428-3200 to start a free fleet rebranding consultation, or read on to review some stats on the cost-effectiveness of mobile billboards.
Why Is Fleet Rebranding So Popular In Carrollton, TX?
Noticing a lot of vehicle wraps and graphics around Carrollton these days? You’re not alone.
From florist van graphics and fast food delivery decals to fire truck wraps, there are more “mobile billboards” on the roads than ever, and they’re making big impressions. In fact, fleet rebranding questions come up all the time lately in consultations, even when the client is looking for something completely different.
The following stats shed some light on why the demand for fleet rebranding services is on the rise in 2020-2021:
- Fleet rebranding generates thousands of daily impressions for Carrollton businesses. Joint research by ARD Ventures and 3M revealed that a single “mobile billboard” on an intra-city service truck generated 30,000 impressions every day.
- Mobile billboards make meaningful impressions. According to 3M research, fleet graphics are “the most cost-effective and influential advertising media available.” In that study, 97% of survey respondents recalled seeing fleet wraps, and 98% thought the ads created a positive image of the advertiser.
- Out-of-home fleet vehicles outperform traditional forms of advertising. The ARD Ventures/3M report found that out-of-home fleet vehicle ads generate nearly 4x more online activations per ad dollar than TV, radio, and print advertisements.
Fleet Rebranding: Custom Graphics Versus Custom Painting
Using vinyl wraps and graphics for your fleet rebranding also offers the following benefits:
- Durability—Wraps and graphics hold up to wear and tear better than custom paint jobs
- Maintenance—Minimal maintenance required beyond the occasional wash and spot-cleaning, whereas custom paint jobs need frequent waxing, washing, and care
- Low-cost—Hand-painting 20 fleet vehicles is much more cost and labor-intensive than printing out 20 custom designs
- Easier to remove—Vinyl wraps and graphics are easy to remove and do not damage the paint underneath, whereas paint is permanent, short of sanding it off
Free Fleet Rebranding Quote And Consultation In Carrollton, Texas
Call 972-428-3200 or visit the SignCraft and Graphics website to schedule your consultation and get a free quote on your complete fleet makeover!Back